We Are Undefeatable
For the first time ever, 15 leading health and social care charities have come together to inspire and support people with health conditions to be active.
One in three people live with at least one long-term health condition and these numbers are rising.
You are twice as likely to be inactive if you have a long-term health condition, however being active can help.
“We Are Undefeatable” is a national campaign developed by 15 leading health and social care charities backed by National Lottery funding from Sport England. The campaign aims to inspire and support and encourage people with long-term health conditions to find ways to be active that work with each person’s conditions, not against them.
Being Undefeatable is understanding that how you feel can change from day-to-day, that everybody’s situation is unique, and that moving more when you can is just as important as accepting when you can’t.
We believe that every achievement, no matter how small it might seem to someone else, is worth celebrating. Whether it’s something small and new, or just that little bit more of something you already do. It all makes a difference.
Find out more about the campaign at:
You can also find out more about some of the organisations:
- Age UK – Being active as you get older
- British Lung Foundation – Inspiring stories about being active
- Asthma UK – Getting active when you have asthma
- Breast Cancer Now – Celebrate every victory
- Rethink Mental Illness and MIND – Get active, feel better
- Alzheimer’s Society – Staying active when you have dementia
- Versus Arthritis
- Stroke Association – Getting moving after a stroke
- Parkinson’s – Exercise is good for you
For more information visit We Are Undefeatable campaign partners.