Latest advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The latest government advice on Coronavirus can be found on the GOV.UK website.
- GOV.UK FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
- NHS – Health information and guidance
- Cheshire West and Chester Council – Information for residents
- Live Well Cheshire West – Coping with Coronavirus
- Businesses and Employees – Advice for businesses
Wash hands frequently, cover your face when in public, social distance by two metres. Get a test by calling 119, go on line https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test, if you have symptoms of a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste or smell. Self isolate if you test positive.